Vengeance Vengeance

Very powerful beat, love the atmosphere it gives off around the beginning. Hihat is a bit tinny (too much treble gain maybe?) IMO. Also, I personally think this song would sound even more amazing if you brought it out of the slower 2 beat feel after the intro (I know, no longer dubstep then) and turned it into a 16 beat at the same tempo. See this youtube song for the kind of feel that I mean: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TPysmMPTl5 E
Maybe a possibility for a similar-sounding project? Anyways. This sounds really great as is, keep up the good work!

Alacrity responds:

Oh dear, didn't quite expect such a constructive review. Well, from what I've been told, this soong probably would be better as DnB or some kind of fast paced drumstep, so I've been thinking of remaking it for a while now. But of well, thank you!

Pirate of Caribbean - Trance Pirate of Caribbean - Trance

6/8 and 4/4 really clashes

The 6/8 time sig of the melody doesn't really fit with the typical 4/4 trance beat. Lots of potential here though.

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Fantastically done!

Very mixable if you transition before the outro.
I personally LOVE the part from 1:39 to about 2:06 with the edgy synth pattern....sounds great with the volume pumped.
Umm, I'd have to say the worst part was at 6:16 (in other words, make more! :P )
All in all, a terrific song, I'd agree with the person who reviewed below me--the choir effect is a very nice touch for the climaxes.
Can't wait for the f777 collab!

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Almost perfect!

Well, actually, it is perfect. Absolutely fantabulous. Incredible. Whatever you want to call it, this song has it down. :)
The only reason I voted it a 9/10 was because it's too flippin' short! You gotta make some more of this awesome crap, not just 2 minutes! PLEAAASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :P :D :)

Twisted!!! Twisted!!!

THIS IS INSANNE

Loved the solos near the end!! Awesome song, first heard of it playing Flash Hero. You make siiiiiiick songs!!! 5/5 10/10

Crank dat Remix!!! Crank dat Remix!!!

it's all right at best

I like the riff; it was used in solider boy, but it's way too repetitive. It's the exact same thing over and over. all right at best.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Well, It is a loop so it's kinda supposed to be reppetitive. Well, I'm glad you like it!