Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

mind-numbingly boring--i like!

Good way to waste time.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Addictive

All my 5s r belong to this! woot!
----
yeah this game is pretty crazy. One of the only games i've seen in a long time that actually have a start that's as fun as the finish. great job.
----
my hs=2778.3 :)

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

ahhhhhh, the memories

Good old school memories. Great game, 10000000/10 for creativeness, but impossible to beat and it takes 4 hours to play. SOOOOOOOOO addictive though, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!

Dared to ROCK!! Dared to ROCK!!

talk about blown suspense

i thought that there was actually going to be a great plotline here, i mean the graphics and gameplay weren't too great but i felt myself getting pulled in by the plot.
Then, i get to this sort of mini-climax part where the spirit enters my body and plays riffs for me, and then all of a sudden the game is over! Honestly, did you like run out of time to make the game or something?

Guitar Sim 2 Guitar Sim 2

REALLY fun to mess around with for 20-30 minutes

best waste of my time EVER in my entire life. High five man. 5/5 10/10

Transmigration Transmigration

Interesting and very creative!!!

this is an extremely creative fun flash. As mentioned by almost everyone else who didn't give this 10 (like me) it was a bit too easy, but who cares! It was a really creative cool game!

Hit Baseballs Hit Baseballs

Lamest game ever

BORING is all i can say. How can anyone play a game like this?

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Average at best

No surprises in this game at all, really easy to beat. Play it once

Flash Hero Flash Hero

WOW!

This game was RIDICULOUSLY good, i just had a few questions about the game.
1: was the music made by people on the site, and if yes, how?
2: the new song (TT- In your face) doesn't show up here, but instead i have some other songs that aren't listed on the left (music column) anyone have any ideas why?
3: Do you get penalized for strumming on an open note?

apart from that this game was great!
I found one strategy that worked was putting the controls as either one of these two:
a) using the keyboard like a regular keyboard, with the numpad as my frets and the spacebar as the strum
OR
b) using the keyboard like a guitar (as suggested) but with f1, f2, f3, f4, f5, and f6 as frets and numpad 0 or numpad enter.
if anyone could help with the above questions, that would be great!
GREAT GAME!